Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skinny Jeans and Fat Girls con't.....



Miss Blossom

5" x 7" 
Acrylic on Arizona boot cut jeans wrapped frame


Another piece of jeans bites the dust... check out my previous post on the subject.

I haven't posted much at all lately but not because I haven't been busy... work has picked up and I was feeling flat out exhausted for a while... yay :). Things have now mellowed to a dull roar and I've got plans, ideas and random sketches littering the house. I've promised I'd crank out a few more bird skull watercolors for a show at a local coffee house so my goal at the moment is just that... then on to more BBWs and a host of small works.... I'm going to need a break from big paintings after I do enough for the show :)

2 comments:

  1. Starr, Good to see your post! I think this is such a cool, creative series you're doing. Take care of yourself and look forward to seeing what all those sketches lead to : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...